It’s very easy to make a referral!
We help families affected by:
- Rural Isolation
- Multiple Birth
- Post-natal depression
- Family Difficulties
How do we support?
- We provide a volunteer to come into your home and work with you on a one-to-one basis for 2-3 hours per week.
Who makes a referral?
- Health Visitor, Midwife, GP
- Nursery and teaching staff
- Social Work
- Any agency working with families
- families can refer themselves.
Who to speak to about a referral:
- If you would like to speak to someone about a referral, please contact your Health Visitor of contact the office. Details at the bottom of the page.